Guides & How To
NOTE: Before setting up , we highly recommend placing your Foggy Falls in the place you want it to stay. Moving your waterfall will be harder once set up.
- Ensure your Foggy Falls is on a flat, horizontal surface.
- Plug your waterfall in and keep it turned off.
- Fill the base with water.
- Turn on the pump and mist light.
- Wait 20 seconds for the mist and water to start flowing!
- You are done! Snap a pic of your waterfall and #Foggyfalls.
- For use indoors only.
- Not suitable for children of any age.
- Do not leave plug in the water.
- In the event of an overflow, simply turn off your device and use a small cup to take out some of the water.
- For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.